So sorry it’s been ages since I posted.. had a pretty emotional week and just didn’t feel like sitting at my laptop for ages.
Today’s been okay, would have been realy good, but my family decided to go out for a curry, (whereas i had been planning to just have this homemade carrot an apple soup). I tried to think up ways to avoid the curry, like ordering a takeaway curry for my fmaily while I just had soup, but they were pretty adaemtn that we go out. I was careful not to have a starter or dessert etc, and picked something which seemed healthier than some other choices. Plus I did the 30 Day Shred Level 2 (to be honest I felt like i was gonna be sick for half of it… i’m kinda ill atm) and ran 4 miles.
Things I am proud of form my day
1. I showed self restraint when we went out, didn’t binge like i would have loved to (seriously that food is yummy-.-)
2. I exercised even though i really didn’t feel like it, plus i pushed through when I was running, though i really wanted to stop because my legs were dying and yeah, like i said i’m kinda ill so not feeling exactly motivated atm.
3. I got good feedback from my french speaking test.
4. A few family members who havent seen me in a wile commented that i was looking realy fit/strong etc
5. I went to school! seriously the way i felt when i woke up this morning, the idea of facing school was hell-ish but i got up and went.
I am hoping tomorrow is a really good day, cause i am in school all day, then babysitting my neighbours in the evening, so not uch time when i can be to-ing and fro-ing from the kitchen. Also i’m introducing a 6 a day rule, (so 3 meals 3 snacks) rather than my usual eat-eat-eat mind set. even thhough i eat healthy things, i eat too frequently and the calories have gotta be adding up.
sorry for the typos btw, i really need to go to bed, still got 2 more days of school